Tours, Multiple Public Meetings Planned
The visit, exploring the feasibility of a live-work building, including the Oneonta Ford site, will include a tour of the DRI area, meetings with local artists and businesspeople, and end with a community meeting preceded by performances of local dance groups, musicians and artists.
Here’s the schedule:
The public agenda is as follows:
• Wednesday, Oct. 24 – 1 p.m. – Artists and Art Focus Group
• Wednesday, Oct. 24 – 3 p.m. – Funding and Financing Focus Group
• Wednesday, Oct. 24 – 6 p.m. – Artist Performances (First Floor Production Room)
• Wednesday, Oct. 24 – 7 p.m. – Public Meeting / Question and Answer Session
• Thursday, Oct. 25 – 8:30 a.m. – Civic Leadership Focus Group
• Thursday, Oct. 25 – 10:30 a.m. – Business Sector Focus Group
All meetings will be scheduled on the second-floor small theater at Foothills.
Attendees may RSVP for any of the public events by visiting: https://bit.ly/2pPLy0Q
For more information on Artspace, visit http://www.artspace.org
Artspace Media Contact: Tio Aiken, manager, communications, email@example.com,
Core Group Facilitator: Colleen Brannan, SUNY Oneonta chief of staff