As described in U.S. News & World Report:
• Bump stocks used in the Las Vegas massacre are banned.
• No one except a law-enforcement officer, school resource officer or security personnel can carry a gun in a school. Until now, schools could allow teachers or other employees to do so.
• A municipal gun buy-back program is being created.
• The waiting period to buy a gun has been extend from three to 30 days if a background check is inconclusive.
• Police, parents, teachers and school administrators will be able to ask a judge to evaluate a child they believe is a threat.