LETTER from CHRISTINA ‘LINDLEY’ LINDERMAN
To the Editor:
My legal name is Christina Linderman, and my modeling, Screen Actors Guild Union, and professional poker player “stage” name is Christina Lindley. I have known Victoria Pressly since I was 24, and I turned 38 this week.
I called Victoria from Tennessee out of the blue where I lived at the time at 24, after my research online showed that a model I looked up to had worked with her. I told her I wanted to leave Tennessee and pursue a career in Hollywood. I asked her if she would represent me as my publicist. She said to call her again when I got to Hollywood.
I did, she represented me, and over the course of roughly six years of working together she personally booked me on several of what I deem to be my greatest stepping stones in my career as a model, actress, and professional poker player including, but not limited to, the following:
- A Maxim magazine feature that led to two years of paid promotional appearances, which helped me make a living in Hollywood while I was pursuing acting and poker full time
- A Playboy non-nude celebrity pictorial called “Babe of the Month”
- “Fear Factor,” the TV show’s “models edition”
- Cover of Fitness RX magazine and pictorial which helped me book paid fitness spokesperson multi-year contracts with national brands such as Muscletech, Bodybuilding.com, and BSN by boosting my profile within the fitness industry
- A guest appearance on “Home James,” a VH1 reality show
- The cover of Poker Pro magazine
- A contract with Foxwoods Casino, representing their World Poker Tour televised $10,000 event, along with all of the press surrounding the event, as well as Foxwoods paying the $10,000 buy-in for me to play in the tournament
- Photoshoots with some of the best photographers I have ever worked with for my modeling portfolio that wound up published in magazines around the world
- The cover of Australian Poker Weekly
I have been out of the entertainment industry for several years and am now working in the business sector. Regardless of this, Victoria has continued to stay in touch for years wishing me well.
We have become friends over the years, and in my personal experience of my time working with Victoria, the value she brought to the table, and what she achieved for me in bookings and press across all three of my professional entertainment endeavors of acting, modeling and professional poker playing, far outweighed what I believe to be very reasonable costs she charged as a professional publicist.
She was an enormous asset to me in my professional pursuits, and I am confident I would not have gotten to where I did without her help.
CHRISTINA “LINDLEY’ LINDERMAN
Las Vegas, Nev.