Six Named To RIT Dean’s List
Virginia Aswad, Cooperstown, a biomedical science major at the Rochester Institute of Technology, was named to the Fall 2018 Dean’s List.
Also on the list were:
• Shane Tang, Cooperstown, computer science program.
• Jessi Falke, Springfield Center, ASL-English interpretation program.
• Adam Kruh, Maryland, electrical engineering program.
• Alexis Slentz, Edmeston, chemistry program.
• Nathaniel Wilcox, Fly Creek, electrical engineering program.
AVASATTHI INTERNS: Rima Avasatthi, Milford, a student at Wilkes University, has won an internship at The Institute for Public and Economic Development.
LEINHART ABROAD: Olivia A. Leinhart, Cooperstown is participating in a St. Lawrence University off-campus study abroad program during the Spring 2019 semester in Bordeaux.
Mom Jasmine, Puppies Find Foster Home In Davenport
ADDY LAWSON CROSSES 1,000-POINT MARK AT COBLESKILL
WHEELER ON LIST: Cayla L. Wheeler, Edmeston, a junior graphic design major, has been named to the Fall 2018 President’s List at SUNY Oswego.