Smokey Blaze Guts Milford Garage

Smokey Blaze

Guts Garage

Bays Saved At Milford Site

Cooperstown firefighters Joel Bostwick and Mike Simons, upper right, breach the roof at Neighbour’s Service Center on South Main Street, Milford, this morning as five companies responded to a smokey blaze in the business’ attached office. Bostwick and Simons prevented the fire from moving into the two attached auto bays.  Inset photo, a firefighter pushes through the middle of the office’s roof to allow further venting.  The fire whistle blew around 6:30 a.m., and units were being called back, beginning at 8:03 a.m.   Neighbour’s Service Center a year ago February. (Jim Kevlin/

2 thoughts on “Smokey Blaze Guts Milford Garage

  1. Jeff Van Winkler

    Don’t like to see any fire, but glad everyone was safe and the great work by our volunteers to get that fire out before it could of been worse, thanks to all. : )

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Prove you're not a robot: *